December 29, 2019 - January 1, 2020
ABOUT SYNERGY PIGEON FORGE
Make Unforgettable Memories
Here is a little HISTORY on Synergy Pigeon Forge (formerly called EXIT Winter Conference).
Synergy Pigeon Forge is an intimate winter camp experience that was started in December 1994 by Paul Harbison. Paul is the founder of Damascus Road Ministries Inc. Paul and two other student ministers started Synergy Pigeon Forge in order for smaller churches to be able to have a well-planned affordable camp experience. Seven years ago, After 14 faithful years, Paul passed the the torch of Synergy Pigeon Forge down to his sons Micah and Seth Harbison who have both served as student/worship pastors for over 29 combined years. Synergy Pigeon Forge has been a Non-Denominational camp including Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian, Non-Denominational and Pentecostal. Paul had a vision for students to come to know Christ and to be encouraged in their relationships with Jesus.
There are 108 charter churches and there have been over 337 known conversions and 31+ people called to the ministry that are serving today, one of these being Micah's wife Brandi. There are numerous life-changing events that have happened at Synergy Pigeon Forge. From students being baptized in hotel pools, to handing out tracts in the busy streets of Gatlinburg, to teams getting excited about the Gospel and sharing their faith to those on the streets and wearing funny t-shirts to be a witness. There have been many keynote speakers and Contemporary Christian artists that have participated in years past.
What makes Synergy Pigeon Forge different than other winter camps?
1. Synergy Pigeon Forge is not something new, It has a rich HISTORY of 24 years.
2. It is an INTIMATE group setting where you will be able to spend quality time with your group building relationships and encouraging each other.
3. Lots of FREE-TIME. Your group will have the chance to spend time enjoying the famous Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN. Camp Days 1 & 4 are free days.
4. Students don’t just blend in as another camper, they matter to us! They will have a SHARE TIME the last night about what God has done or is doing in their lives.
5. We have our own STAR SEARCH -TALENT SHOW. How many youth camps have that?
6. It’s INTERACTIVE, Your groups will have a chance to get involved in the worship service through skits, sign-language, Interpretive dance, etc... (Please Contact Micah Harbison by January 15th to get in on this and be approved)
We know that this will be a great experience!!!! We pray that you will participate.